Tuesday, December 11, 2007

Recruiting: PvE guild (6/6 SSC, 3/4 TK)

A PvE guild is recruiting raid-interested fear-not-wiping players.
Visit genesis.bsnet.se or contact Aethel for more information.
As I wrote in a previous post:

Gear is uncommon
Skill is rare
Tactics are epic
Focus is legendary
Patience is artifact
A sudden visit to WOWInsider led me to this article. As some have commented, it was a bit less than expected. Some of them are actually below my moral limit to do.
And then another article seems to match the feelings I had lately.

This was a sad week. Some people left the guild while we are still striving to progress. Then a few others and me became officers to hold up the guild while waiting for the other guild leader to return from his leave. In the mean time, we recruited three new members and will be actively recruiting. There is hope.
But let's take a Christmas break and do some Winter Veil stuff. ^^

No comments: