Sunday, February 10, 2008

My ninth alchemy discovery

I made a lot of elixirs and potions, but the daily transmute keep ninja-ing the discovery chance, or it seems the transmute discovery has higher chance than flask ones. Not a very useful transmute discovery, but let's hope for better next time.

Thanks to Wowhead's new profession database, let's have a check list of my discoveries. One transmute, one flask and super rejuvenation potion to go. :D

7- Transmute: Primal Earth to Life
3- Transmute: Primal Fire to Mana
8- Transmute: Primal Life to Earth
__ Transmute: Primal Mana to Fire
5- Transmute: Primal Shadow to Water
9- Transmute: Primal Water to Shadow
6- Flask of Blinding Light
1- Flask of Fortification
__ Flask of Mighty Restoration
4- Flask of Pure Death
2- Flask of Relentless Assault
__ Super Rejuvenation Potion

1 comment:

Benjamin said...

I too seem to have a better chance of discovering a new recipe from transmutes (currently 4 discoveries from my last 5 transmutes).