Sunday, October 21, 2007

Innervating with a +70spirit staff

My enchanter shammy alt has finally reached level 50 and enchanting skill 300. She was honored with Thorium Brotherhood after a long grinding on Auction House and then she learned the Enchant Weapon - Mighty Spirit. And then she enchanted that on the Staff of Divine Infusion. Now I have this sweet +70 spirit staff for innervate.


To make it easier to switch weapon during battle, I made a macro so that I can right-click to innervate myself and switch to the spirit staff and left-click to switch back to the healing weapons or innervate someone else.

#showtooltip
/equip [button:2] Staff of Divine Infusion
/cast [button:2, target=player] Innervate; Innervate
/equip [button:1] Light's Justice
/equip [button:1] Windcaller's Orb
Since Moonkin and Tree of Life share the same stance (stance:5),
I would need to change that to Merciless Gladiator's War Staff when Aethel goes as moonqueen.

No comments: