Tuesday, October 23, 2007

Some more on PTR

The new tracking system on PTR is really helpful. You can find banker, various vendors, trainers, quest giver or receiver, flight masters, etc. They are counted as "tracking" so you can't track beast, herbs, veins, etc at the same time.

One weird thing is my bottom-left action bar reseted to empty once I shapeshifted. And it didn't get back even when I shifted back to elf-form. It only came back when I died or log out. I hope there will be a hot fix for it soon.

My mailbox gave me some seasonal feelings. I got a pattern [Leatherworking: Winter Boots] and a cooking recipe:

Hot Apple Cider
Restores 7200 mana over 30 sec. Must remain seated while drinking. If you spend at least 10 seconds drinking you will become "well fed" and gain 20 Stamina and Spirit for 30 min. Standard alcohol.
1x Sparkling Apple Cider, 1x Holiday Spirits, 1x Holiday Spices
I guess this is for the coming Winter Veil celebration. It's a mana "well-fed" buff, I would definitely make a lot of these if there isn't any time limit on.

Tonight I went with some guildies to Zul'Aman for a look. It wasn't really a raid since people took their chance on PTR to try new spec and new gear, not prepared with flasks and addons and no real tactics. There were a lot of silly wipes, some were annoyed but for me it was fun to look at some new content. He's a big druid bear. When did trolls stole the book of druidic learnings?

No comments: